Saturday, December 8, 2012

Friday #8 12-7-12

     Recently, I got over my horrible cold, for about three days I had a raging headache, I even stayed at home on Thursday that's when you know its bad. I completed chapter 17 in history, which was all about war strategy and victory of World War 2. We completed a unit in Spanish class and I GOT AN INCREDIBLE score on the test it was great! However Spanish will get crazy because no matter what Spanish I've taken they over lode us with work in the end!! Chemistry has been rough I've been keeping up with my twitter grade and hopefully I can hold it all together until the semester ends.
     Learned a little I guess, History I learned why exactly the Nazis blamed the Jewish people for a lot of things, and it was because they ran successful businesses, they also had very separate life style(schools, language, beliefs, etc.). Music wise in choir we are learning a lot of songs with Jewish roots and its a very interesting music style, it sounds different but good. Making solutions in chemistry is about the only thing I am good at(except for I split 12 molar HCl everywhere inside the hood).
http://themetapicture.com/sick-chemistry-joke/
      I plan to start and finish my Literacy Glog for chemistry class...well off to read, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment