Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Friday #2 10-26-12

I have finished the write up of the conservation of mass lab, as well as the bean in pot lab. They were mostly done, however they lacked the conclusion and signature. I also completed chapter 11 sections 1-2 in history, chapter 11 covers World War 1. Lastly I finished my Idea for my Spanish fairy tail presentation, I will play my guitar for ambiance while I read my story.
I learned exactly what stoichiometry is (a fundamental part of chemistry that deals with the ratios of reactants to determine quantities of products). With regards to history I have learned why World War 1 was so large (alliances), what countries were involved, and why America got involved (monetary investment in Britain). Y tambien I learned how to speak Spanish in the past tense.
This next week I will hopefully get caught up in chemistry, and history.
For lack of a better picture, here are my lab partners most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment