Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday #4 11-9-12

This week I completed:
Most of the baby bottle lab:
i.e. the two practice runs, the two test runs, and some of the front page.
Two maps for U.S. History:
WWI pre and post war map(central, allied, and neutral powers)
U.S. map(states only)
Studied for and passed Spanish vocab terms(city and civilization related terms)
I learned a number of new Spanish words for, but are definitely not limited to:
King, Queen, skyscraper, intersection, city, ancient, and modern. Also what caused the Great Depression (farmers over spending then defaulting on loans, Americans buying things on credit, and industries not making money). I also have a way better understanding of stoichiometry!
I plan to try to play guitar more, with the running season coming to and end all my classes should gain a big grade increase!

No comments:

Post a Comment