Sunday, November 25, 2012

Literacy Glog Book Update (23 Oct)

This book is way better then I thought it would be, however it has nothing to do with Napoleon! Napoleon is   a person that I highly regard, so I was very distraught about this discovery. I am actually learning how chemistry works in biology, like how most creatures other then humans can produce vitamin c. Also that the human brain runs off of sugar brought from the blood stream. The world we have today was affected by the simple structures found in pepper, nutmeg, cloves, and vitamin c (those are the ones I have read about, there is so much more.) The previous molecules I listed fueled and/helped the age of discovery, which in turn developed south and north america. I really dig the structure of this book, It links all the things you have read about to the next! Hopefully I can kick into high gear and finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment