Sunday, November 25, 2012

Friday #5 11-16-12

     This week I have successfully: Made my presentation in Spanish class, it was my continuation on the fairy tale Aladdin.  As you know from the previous post I was out of town, and had to miss three of my classes on Friday. I completed all of that work on Sunday and turned it all in, it was mostly history stuff(two maps, four work sheets.) I did very poorly on the Tuesday/Wednesday test in chemistry, however I freaking rocked the corrections, it took like 4 hours though.
     I learned about electrolytes and non electrolytes  I am still learning about the Great Depression in history, but its moving toward WWII Its slightly jumps back and forth time periods though. Spanish is as dull as a hammer, simple put "a mi, no me gusta espanol." My vocal range is greatly increasing, which makes singing about a thousand times harder.
     I still have the weekend to complete my labs and do some notes. I really want to play guitar and stay on top of my blogs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment