Sunday, November 25, 2012

Your Choice (12 Nov)

Now with the elections over I feel the need to rant a little bit. This was a Facebook post of mine "I don't care for politics, I'm not old enough to vote, and if I cant make a difference yet then why even care where our country is headed? It will concern me when I'm older, but I'm not older." Having shown that I will correct myself and dish some of my concerns/opinions. I want Puerto Rico to become a state along with the American Samoa, and possible a take over of Canada and Mexico. Having said that I want our flag to be this: 
http://stephensheehan.deviantart.com/art/Futurama-Earthican-Flag-160023003
I want a better fix on Social Security, I want it to be state mandated. I feel its completely necessary to have Social Security, however I think that 330 million people is to many to handle for the Fed's. If it was state run,  I feel people best interests would be put in regards and the program would work smoothly. What if people live longer in other states? Then the retirement age could adjust accordingly. 
     That was my political rant, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment