Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Friday #3 11-2-12

Hey, this week I finished the following:
"Mi Vida Loca"(Spanish fairy tail project) the guitar playing that I did really locked in my A
History work sheets for chapters 11-12 (World War 1- life in the 1920's) like 6 work sheets
Model's 1-4 for understand moles, and limiting reactants work sheets
Watched stoichiometry b and c notes.
I helped my best friend ask a lady friend on a date through the use of pumpkins (see picture)

I learned you shouldn't say Betelgeuse three times. In history I learned that prohibition failed hard, and the 1920's was a time to party, but sadly the free lifestyle of the 1920's brought on the Great Depression. In Chem I have found out that the limiting reactant isn't always the least amount! Also with some walk through from Mrs.Gardner factor label makes sense now!
I plan to stay on top of my classes with cross country winding down. And I will read my book for chemistry everyday! Lastly I would really like to make time to practice the things I need to for chemistry.
Told yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment